Friday, December 10, 2010

Where Do I Start...

As I was contemplating starting a blog, I began to think of different introductions.  Something that would highlight my sense of humor, portray me as a loving and caring wife, or perhaps as an intellectual being attempting to put my thoughts out into the world.  But alas, I could find no way to properly introduce myself, so I have decided not to.

Instead of writing about myself, I figure I should just start writing about my life.  That is why I started a blog in the first place, right? And most people will probably decide what kind of person I am based on the way I portray my life so there really is no need for an introduction is there?

So why have I finally decided to start a blog you ask?  There are many reasons.  The first, peer pressure.  Haha I kid, but seriously, my fabulous friends have finally succeeded in their attempts at trying to get me to write a blog.  The second, I have a lot to talk about.  As this deployment drags on, I have found that I have a lot of time on my hands.  So much in fact, that I tend to think... a lot.  Instead of bombarding my different groups of friends with my crazy plans and ideas, I thought I would start a blog. That way, if ever they feel so inclined, they may update themselves on my most recent musings.

I have a lot of stored up topics to talk about, but for now I'll leave you with this.  Later peepz!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, we peer pressured you. Imagine what we could do if we were stationed together. We'd rule the world!!!

    Don't stop bombarding us. I like hearing your plans. One day I plan to shove my way into them. ;) (Not the bitchy wink!)

    I love the purple, Mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! I'm glad you like it =) . Haha Amburr you're not allowed to leave Bliss for a few more years. At least not until after I move to TX and can harass you in person LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I think we'll be at Bliss forrreeevvvveerrrrrr. :p I can't wait to be harassed by you. <3

    ReplyDelete