Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm Home!

Or at least my other home =P .  We made it to AR after about a 6 hour drive.  We had to leave later because I waited on my flowers to arrive.  They are so pretty!  Red and white tulips in a red vase with a silver bow on it <3.  They wilted a little on the way here, but I think they'll recover quickly.

Anyway, I went to visit Bella (my mom's calf) once I got here and she has gotten SO big!  It's probably hard to picture, but when I left her she was about 3 weeks old and the size of Jack.  Now she's about the size of, well… a small cow lol.  I also went to visit Highnoon.  He's my favorite horse (out of 6). He's a Morgan horse (for those of you who know anything about horses or who care to google lol) and he's so sweet!  They're all really sweet, but I especially like him because he used to be so shy and he always comes up to me to let me pet him.  I trust him the most and I just love him to bits!

Not much else going on.  I gave my brothers their Christmas gifts early.  I gave my oldest brother, Justin, Bioshock 2 for xbox 360 and my youngest brother, Chris, another xbox controller so he could play with Justin lol.

I also got to talk to DH!  I didn't think I'd get to talk to him until Monday, but he was relieved from duty early =) .  Hopefully I'll continue to be able to talk to him all the way until Christmas.

Anyway, I'm super tired since I went to bed late and woke up early to talk to DH.  Below is a picture of Bella when she was only a couple weeks old.  I'll post a picture later of her current state.


Picture taken:  September 23, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment