Thursday, December 23, 2010

Time For a Little Christmas Bragging

Okay I know it's not nice to brag, but it's alright if I'm bragging on somebody else, right? Haha I thought so.  Anyway, I received a gift from DH today!  I had no idea!  Ok that's a little bit of a lie… I did see the purchase on our online banking statement AND I did receive the shipping info.. But besides that, totally surprised! LOL

Anyway, he got me a diamond necklace <3.  I'm so happy!  That's the last piece of jewelry I needed (I like to have all the bases covered and I usually never take my rings, bracelets, earrings, necklace off).  He picked it out all by himself and it's beautiful!  Awww I can't wait to talk to him and thank him "in person."

I should be receiving flowers or something tomorrow too (once again, no thanks to our online banking).  I don't know what they look like or anything so it's still going to be a surprise.  So excited! He's never gotten me flowers so this is a big step!  Dang.. I guess this means I have to stop harassing him about getting me flowers =P .

I'll also be heading to my mom's house tomorrow to spend two weeks with her for Christmas and New Years.  Hopefully that will help two weeks pass by quickly and Jack will get a chance to run around in the country with his buddy Outlaw.

Awww this really makes me miss DH.  It's also pretty crappy that he can't get online for another week or so =( .  Oh well..

Here's to you, darling!

2 comments:

  1. Outlaw and Jack. I don't know why, but their names go perfect together. :p

    A rocks!! He knocked this one out of the ballpark. Jewelry and flowers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yea. He got me everything I wanted =)

    Haha you should see them together. Partners in crime lol

    ReplyDelete