Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 Here I Come!

I don't know what happened, but I woke up in such a good mood today.  I'm feeling super optimistic about everything and I can't wait for next year.  There are so many things to look forward to..

1.  January - Beginning of new semester of college and DOM is at 50%
2.  February - Valentine's Day, and day 200 of this deployment (3 days after V Day).
3.  March - Spring break and possibly my friend's homecoming for her hubby.
4.  April - End of first year of college.
5.  May - Beginning of Summer and DOM is at 75% !!!
6.  June, July, August - Summer <3 and the end of this deployment!!!

So as you can see, I have clearly marked off the majority of next year.  Ok maybe I just marked off the months leading to the end of this deployment, but those are the only months I need to worry about lol.  Yes my friends, I do believe next year is going to fly by.  I can't believe I'll be at 50% in almost one month!  One more semester to go and it'll all be downhill from there <3

No comments:

Post a Comment