Monday, December 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

I do miss being at my house with all of my things and my friends and routine, but I have enjoyed being at my mom's house.  I like being able to go outside and see Bella and let Jack run around outside.  I enjoy playing games with my brothers and having company while I watch a movie or tv.  It's nice hanging out with my brothers.  It's like they're friends that were born into my life.  I didn't choose them, but they're there.  I may not be super close with them, but I love them and I never feel awkward when I see them no matter how long it's been.

It's weird though.. I thought that the time would go by fast when I came to Arkansas, but it really hasn't.  It's gone pretty slow actually.  Oh well, time IS moving whether it seems like it or not.

I also got some good news from a fellow Army wife =) .  Supposedly her DH is coming home X months earlier than scheduled and DH could possibly be coming home X months early too.  It's not super early, but I'll take what I can get =) .  I do hope he comes home early, but I'm prepared to wait however long it takes.

On another note, DH has been doing OPSEC for the past few days so I haven't been able to talk to him. I don't think I'll be able to talk to him for another couple of days either.  Oh well, I have my family to keep me company.

Oh yea, 3 days 'till 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment