Friday, January 28, 2011

The Good Ol' Days

So today I took a trip down memory lane as I youtubed "90's music."  Ah how I miss the 90's.  It sounds weird to say "the 90's" as if it is some far off decade, but I guess it is now.  It's already been 11 years O.o.  Anyway, I love love love the 90's and I fear that I will be embarrassing my kids by listening to this "old" music in 2020 haha.  It's not just the music that gets me though, it's the nostalgia.  It reminds me of so many happy, simpler times in my life, also known as my childhood lol.  Just listening to these songs make me happier and make me feel as if I'm still living in those simpler days.  The days without bills, and deployments, and stress.  Gotta love the 90's.

On another note, I'm sick.  It's just a cold, but UGH I hate being sick!  I feel like such a baby, but this horrible sinus headache and stuffed up nose and coughing and fever is just Ahhh!  Ok on to other news…

I have convinced DH to play WoW with me again once he comes home.  We both quit about 2 years ago, but I've recently gotten back into it and I'm sooo glad I got him to agree to play with me.  We had so much fun when we played together before (or at least I did =P ).  And I'll admit, it wasn't an easy task, but I succeeded.  Muahahaha victory! <3


What can I say?  I'm becoming nerdier everyday? That may be true, but at least I'm having fun =D

No comments:

Post a Comment