Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Rough Week..

Where do I begin?  Well, first I got my wisdom teeth out.  That was fun, and still is.  I can hardly open my mouth, it hurts to cough, yawn, talk, smile, and eat, and I look like a chipmunk.  I've also decided to give Rocky back to the breeder.  This is still a very difficult decision on my part.  I don't feel that I have enough time to devote to him with physical therapy, school, and just the emotional strain of this deployment.  I'm still not completely sure I'm making the right decision, but it is what is is.

DH also just left for xx amount of days.  I just love when I can't talk to him for long periods of time *insert sarcasm here*.  I am also completely stressed about school.  There are some supplies I still don't have and new requirements for a few courses that are going to be a pain to obtain.  This week sucks.  I sure hope next week is better..

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, Mitchypoo. I hope things start to get better, and FAST! Thanks for the shout out, made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amburr =). School is better, I got it all figured out, but everything else pretty much remains the same lol. Hehe np <3

    ReplyDelete