Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sex Therapy

Pshh I wish!  Haha ok sorry, I'll keep it PG.  But seriously, Sex Therapy - Robin Thicke is an amazing song.  I am officially addicted.  And it makes me miss DH even more, if that was possible.

I feel like I'm treading the line of TMI so I'll just say that I've been missing DH a whole lot lately.  I don't think I'll ever recover from R&R.  I was supposed to be "better" by now right?  Nope.  I'm not crying every night or depressed, but I miss him with this deep ache that just won't go away.  I used to be able to handle him leaving for days and weeks at a time without a flinch, but now I feel every hour that he's gone.

The days are flying by though, thanks mainly to WoW and school.  I dread homework and I have to have it done by the end of the week, so of course the end of the week approaches at an alarming rate.  Oh well, works out either way.  I was pretty stressed out this morning when I found my horrible homework grades for Biology.  Yikes.  So today I spent 5 hours answering 6 questions.  I better get a good grade this time.  But in all fairness, it was not college level work that I was turning in.  No worries though, seeing those grades was just the kick I needed lol.

Over halfway done with this deployment.  Come on Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment