Sunday, January 23, 2011

Enter the World of Nerd-dom

I have spoken to DH a total of one time in the past two weeks.  As sucky as that is, I have found ways of making the time pass and taking my mind off of the situation.  School has kept me pretty occupied, but even that cannot "entertain" me all day, everyday of the week.  And that is where WoW comes in.

I am almost embarrassed to admit that I play World of Warcraft.  >_< What a nerd, I know.  Oh well, I enjoy it and I play with my friends and my brother so it's a lot more fun than it would usually be.  I'm not addicted or anything, I mean, I do have a life and school.  It's just a fun way to pass the time and I get to interact with my brother (who I usually don't speak to very often when I'm not visiting) and DH and I's friend.  I find it pointless to start going into detail of what I have accomplished in the game or what I'm looking forward to since probably 100% of my followers dont play haha.

Anyway, as for school, my workload has tripled since last semester.  I spent 6 hours on one essay for my public speaking class, and another 6 hours on math.  I actually don't mind school work.  Like I said, I have plenty of time so that's not an issue.  I just stress out about getting good grades and the more work I get, the more work that gets graded and thus the more often I stress about grades.  I'll get over it lol.  I just need to figure out how strict or laid back my teachers are.  So far I've found that my public speaking teacher is pretty strict and so I'm a little worried about the essay I turned in.  Usually I never stress about essays and I get 100 on them, but she worries me.  Math is another issue.  It's either right or it's wrong which I like.  However, math can also be a little tricky since you're working with letters and crazy symbols and it's hard to know what AUB U CUDUF = .  Now, that may look weird, but that's actually a pretty simple problem.  Anyway, I enjoy math and I (as crazy as this may sound) actually enjoy essays as it gives me an opportunity to write/talk about something.

Besides school and WoW, not much has been going on.  And now I'm off to level my mage LOL

I'm such a nerd...

5 comments:

  1. What DOES AUB U CUDUF =? I tried reading it backward but that didn't clear it up, either. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I am FLIPPING ECSTATIC about home schooling. We'll be nerds together. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It equals the sets in A, B, C, D, and F without repeating any numbers. So essentially it equals ABCDF haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late on this...but I have to say I know what AUB U CUDUF means. Working with subsets and supersets was my favorite part of calc. Everything else, I failed hard. Somehow I got an A in the class! :)

    Just so you know...I played WOW once and gave up. I suck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice! It's a little weird for me, but I've caught on.

    Haha WoW is fun if you put a little effort into it. Thankfully I have 'pros' to help me LOL

    ReplyDelete