Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day

And it is starting off pretty good!  I just found out that I got a 97 on my Biology homework!  For those of you who don't know, I have been getting really bad grades in Biology lately due to a crazy teacher and this was the true test of whether a good grade was even possible for this class.  I am happy to announce that it is.


I was also looking back at older posts and I saw a post a couple months ago outlining 2011.  I can't believe I've already hit one of my mile markers, V Day!  Wow.. Soon March will be here, then April, then May, then… =D

In other news, it's Valentine's Day.  I am staying home, doing a little bit of homework, eating pizza, and playing video games.  Yep, just another day.  Except I don't think I'll be able to talk to DH for X reasons.  It's alright though, maybe tomorrow =)


In better news, a major DOM mile marker is coming up very soon.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. *Happy dance!* I KNEW you could do it. About darned time your professors start recognizing it. :D

    ReplyDelete