Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a Good Day

I have such a big smile on my face.  Where do I begin?

First and foremost, I finally got to talk to DH 1.5 days ago.  Yayyy!  And I got to talk to him again last night.  Another yay!

Today I woke up early (9:00 haha) and went to IHOP with my friend for free pancakes.  I ordered a slim-fit omelette complete with swiss cheese and turkey bacon (yum!) and a stack of pancakes.  I had to cut back somewhere and it certainly wasn't going to be on my carb intake LOL.

Then I went to APSU to have my math midterm proctored.  I was pretty nervous because the material is a little difficult for me because 85% of it is word problems.  I despise word problems.  Good news is, I think I did pretty well.  Only a couple (out of 50) confused me a bit.

Then I came home and checked on my school work to see what has been graded.  My public speaking mid-term speech outline (aka: midterm speech essay) has been nagging me for the past two weeks.  I wanted to know how I did since the teacher is a very difficult grader (I may or may not have mentioned this before) and she was returning many outlines to people to redo them.  I was nervous, to say the least.  However, I am happy to announce that she gave me a 95 (Yay!) and put "a very strong outline."  The nerd in me is on cloud 9 right now.

I also got a 92% on my pop music quiz.  I keep getting 92s and I think it's hilarious.  I'm glad I'm keeping my grade up, but 92 is such a random number and I have gotten it four times in a row now.

I also had ice cream for dinner.  No it's not healthy, no it's not going to help keep my girlish figure, and no it isn't going to keep me full for the rest of the night.  It is, however, something I think I deserve right now.  Or maybe I just don't care about counting anymore calories and have convinced myself that it is fat free.

Did I mention that today is a good day?  If I haven't, I'll say it again… It's a good day =)

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream is fat free on good days. (FTR It's a fat burner on bad days.)

    I'm SO GLAD you got to talk to A. <3 I'm sure it helped him, too.

    ReplyDelete