Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello April!

One more month down in this awful deployment.  For some reason, March decided to take its sweet time moving along.  However, I am happy to announce that I am still alive and chugging along.

A lot happened in DH's world as well as mine and March just wasn't that great of a month, but it's in the past so let's move on shall we?

School is going well.  This is officially the last month of school!  W00t!!

Physical therapy is going ok.  It's not offering me the relief I thought it would.  It's looking like surgery is becoming more and more a possibility.  The good news is, physical therapy has taught me spine-safe exercises and postures that I can use for the rest of my life.

The rest of this deployment (which continues to shrink as we speak) is carefully marked with things to help speed the remaining time along.

April:  My friends' homecoming for their husbands.  This is exciting for them, but I'll definitely be attending the homecoming ceremony to offer emotional support and just enjoy being in a room full of love.  This is also the last month of school.  Less than 3 assignments per class left!

May:  I'll be going to Texas with my friends on their block leave.  This should be exciting since I'm going with one of my best friends and I've never been to Texas.  I may have mentioned this before, but I plan on moving their when DH ETSs so it would be nice to see the area I plan on moving to =P.

June:  My Texas trip will last until the end of May and then June will be only a week away.  I'll be going to my mom's house and my dad will be visiting sometime this month.  I haven't seen him in 4 years so that is very exciting!  I'll also be getting my hair done, nails done, etc for DH's homecoming =D!!

July:  The last month of deployment!!  Need I say more?

When I list the months like that, it doesn't seem so bad.  If April hurries along, I'll be happy.  In fact, if April, May, and June hurry along, I'll be even happier.

1 comment:

  1. So, I insisted on not wiping March off the board completely, and that was obviously a bad idea. I promise not to dawdle through any other months. :)

    I'm sorry to hear that surgery is looking more likely. Will you be able to hold off until A is home?

    And, ummm, WHERE in TX?! *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete