Monday, April 11, 2011

Scentsy?!

Alright, I have to admit that I have fallen into the trap of Scentsy.  I was able to resist for a long time until I walked into my friend's house and was engulfed by the amazing aroma floating about her rooms.  Scentsy definitely gives off a much stronger scent than any candle, incense, or plug-in I've ever seen.

I had been searching for a specific smell that I have in one of my candles that my mom got for me years ago.  Unfortunately I had NEVER found another candle that smelled just like this candle and I was in love with the scent.  Then I found Scentsy.  Mums & Marigolds was the answer to my scent-searching prayers.

Anyway, a friend of mine is hosting a giveaway and you'd be a fool not to participate.  I'm also hosting a party where you can order Scentsy products through the website.

Here is the link to the giveaway:
http://juliethearmywife.com/2011/04/11/scentsy-full-size-warmer-bar-giveaway/

And here is the link to my party:
https://lorimills.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=33751472

You HAVE to try Scentsy.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment