Monday, May 16, 2011

I've Caught the Fever

And no I'm not sick.

It's the fever series by Karen Marie Moning.  I've always been a big fan of hers as a romance author, but this series blew me away!  I am officially addicted.  I fear that no other series/ novel will ever compare.  I've been spoiled by the best.

She says she's coming out with another series that features the fever world and I am soooo excited about that.  I don't know what I'd do if I never got to "see" those characters again in another story.

Anyway, aside from my newest obsession, I have other good news…

We've got a homecoming window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention that we've got a homecoming window?  Yes, that's correct, deployments really do end!

I won't tell you what the window is, just rest assured that it is in the not-so-distant future.  With the days flying as they are with my renewed obsession of reading, DH will be home in NO time.  I honestly never imagined being at this place.  I know I've expressed my astonishment before, but actually getting an email with a [relative] homecoming date is still so amazing to me.

I also plan to go to my mom's tomorrow for a few weeks.  By the time I come back, I will have a very short amount of time before DH comes home.

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment